What is technology? it’s the use of science in order to help humans in their daily life and also to solve their problems.
Until now it seems to be great but it’s a double-edged sword, besides all the great things he gives us he also takes some important things too, but let us talk about this subject.
Who knows what the future holds for us especially in the field of technology, because of the fast development that we are living these days, this development that is led by a lot of companies as Apple and Samsung and also Huawei that leds smartphones into their future, and Tesla and all other companies that Elon Musk has.
Everyone that can help us he must do that and help in this development because we are nothing without it, how many diseases and problems have been solved by technology? absolutely it’s a very big number.
Artificial intelligence technology is also a result of this development and I can say that it’s the most important thing we have to focus on it and treat this subject very carefully, we have seen a lot of reports that this technology starts being dangerous, we all saw what happened with Facebook experiment with robots, they have created their own language to communicate with each other, so if we didn’t be careful we can live inside the movie of Terminator.
Technological development led us to the appearance of a lot of advantages and features in almost every field in our lives, we become able to reach information so easily due to the internet, and also we have better education programs we had more things to teach and better ways because of our knowledge of the human brain, we have also new work positions, and also we have developed new ways for communication and entertainment.
And also because of the internet, we have seen a new kind of commerce that is the e-commerce we become able to buy and sell things online without going to the market, and also almost all sites that provide this service they will send you the product into the door of your house.
But technology also has negative points, almost all of them in the health aspect and the psychological aspect as well, have you ever heard about Facebook depression? yes, it’s a disease can happen to the Facebook users, Sensitivity of electromagnetic waves? Electrical appliances surrounding us can make you suffer from Sensitive, a modern type, let’s keep talking, what about Digital Eye Syndrome? without talking about Permanent fatigue, neck and bone pain, spine and muscle.
The most important technological inventions in the world are Smartphones, Airplanes, The internet, PC, Spaceships, Satellites, Electricity, 3D printer… etc, and also without forgetting all the tools and machines that are used in the medicine and Industry
let’s talk a bit about Elon Musk
You start wondering about who is this Elon Musk in case of you don’t know who is he already, well just let me tell you only one word he is a great man, because he gives us a big motivation and he is doing a lot of work to improve technologies, so he deserves some respect from us.
Now let talk about his career :
After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania he moved into California and start working on his PH in the field of energy physics at Stanford and he left after only 2 days of going there and he started his career
- Creating Zip2 company, and it was his first company, the company was a directory of local online sites, and he was working with some big sites like the New York Times, and Chicago Tribune newspaper, he sold it at 1999 for 307 million dollar
- In 1999 he becomes a founding partner at X.com, after a year X.com and Cnofinity have been merged to create what we are calling today Paypal, in 2002 eBay bought the company for 1.5 billion dollars and his share was 11% of Paypal.
- In 2002 he founded SpaceX in order to build commercial spaceflight vehicles, and by 2008 the company has been a great success, it makes NASA to completely eliminate the transfer of food and equipment to the International Space Station by herself and became dependent on Elon Musk.
- He went to a new adventure and went to discover the market of electric cars, he founded Tesla Motors and in 2008 the company announced about their sport car with the name of Roadster, and this company received support from both Daimler and Toyota.
- By 2017 Tesla Motors have passed General Motors and become the company with the highest market capitalization in the United States.
- Elon Musk has recently attention in the artificial intelligence and becomes an assistant President of OpenAI company, and in 2017 he started a project with the name of Neuralink to creat implantable organs within the human brain to help them to get along with the technologies
- In August 2016 he signed a contract to marge tesla with a company that is specialized with solar power, and tesla has declared that it has bought all the stack from that company, and by merging solar power with their cars they become able to create some great cars with some cool futures.
Why do we have to pay attention to this guy and give him the value that he deserves?
since when we had people like him? Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla(the one that is similar to him), Isaac Newton …etc
A guy like those people who gave us a lot of things we must respect them otherwise we won’t be able to go forward in the technologies field