If you want to become an entrepreneur you have to be a successful one and successful entrepreneur know how important is the lifelong learning, because he have to adapts to the situation always and he can’t do that if he stops learning new things by 2018, if he was successful then now he will not be, because he didn’t adapt to the 2019 updates.
In this article, we will talk about how to become a successful entrepreneur in 7 important tips.
1 Learn What Makes Entrepreneurs Successful
Yes almost only a few new entrepreneurs can become successful, you asking me about the rest of them so easily, they didn’t learn what makes entrepreneurs successful,
And what makes them successful can be resumed only in 5 steps are :
- Motivation: you have to keep yourself motivated and turned for work all the time and don’t ever let this thing go and disappear, so easily you will be then made your first step for fail.
- Their need for more: the elite entrepreneurs all ways request for more knowledge, and they go out from their comfort zone by having new challenges every time.
- The extra mile: what we mean here is to do everything it takes to get to the place they want to be in, when they find something uncomfortable they starve to do it even more, like waking up every morning or solving their problems directly.
- No excuses: yes they hate excuses, and it so rare to find a successful entrepreneur saying « but » they always do all they can to do and without any delay for their work.
- Commitment: they keep following the rules that they made for their self whatever it takes, and if they said am will wake up at 5 AM they will do, and if they also said that they will finish their work before going back to the home they will do it.
- The initiative: the successful entrepreneur always owns this trait, they do anything first in order to excel, they are in competition always with their self and also with other successful entrepreneurs
2 Stop from holding yourself back, and go-ahead
You have to stop from holding yourself back and go ahead, start that business that you are afraid from starting it, and start reading that book in your roof for years, and also start building that habit, and all of that other stuff that you just don’t want to start them now.
And this is the biggest problem for new entrepreneurs and the one that makes them feel with depression and then they fail.
3 Read Business Books for Entrepreneurs
When you find a business book that is written by some entrepreneurs you have to try to read that book when an entrepreneur learn things they love to share those things with people, try to read at least 4 books in your first year you will need it, big players as Bill Gates read a good number of books every year.
4 creat a professional brand or product
Your product and also your website style, are giving people the first impression of your company so for that you have to be so careful about them.
For example, Apple has great designed products, for this every one respect this company and love their products so take some time for this matter to get the respect of your customers.
5 chose a designing color that presents you
choosing a designing color that can present you and your company is so important, every color has a specific meaning :
- Black: If your company has a black logo, you probably aren’t using it to attract attention.
- Pink: If you have a pink logo, there’s a good chance that women are your target audience.
- Purple: A purple logo shows that your brand is luxurious and imaginative. It can attract consumers who want to be seen as wealthy or wise
- Blue: Blue is associated with the sky and the ocean, which both evoke feelings of tranquility and security. It has also been proven that people are the most productive when they work in blue rooms.
- Green: Above all, a green logo conveys the message that your company is environmentally friendly. This explains why it is so popular with organic and vegetarian brands.
- Yellow: A yellow logo shows that your company is positive and friendly. It can be used to grab the attention of window shoppers and convey a sense of happiness. Just be sure to choose a shade that doesn’t put strain on viewers’ eyes.
- Orange: An orange logo sends the message that your company is friendly and cheerful. This makes it a good choice for brands who want to be seen as light-hearted and not too serious, but still confident.
- Red: A red logo shows that your brand is powerful and high-energy. If your company is a restaurant, red is a wise choice. It’s been proven to increase appetite, which is ideal for a business that is trying to encourage food purchases. Its ability to increase heart rate is also good for brands trying to create urgency, like in clearance sales or for items that are typically impulse buys.
6 Follow some Business Blogs
Business blogs or websites « as our website for example » give you some good updates that can really help you, so you have at least to make one or two of them in your favorites list and check it from a time to another.
7 learn some tricks
What do I mean by tricks? you have to use some tricks as all other successful brands do, for exemple, all of the apple products have a price tat ends with XXX.99, an old trick but it can also help you, and you can also try to add the shipping price into the products itself, people love free shipping as hell.